Peanut butter, coconut oil, stevia, vanilla, cocoa, and @vitalproteins collagen peptides resulted in these delicious protein fat bomb chocolates!
Pretty pleased with my results – it tastes like hot chocolate, and this only took me about 15 minutes, and now I have delicious chocolates in the fridge anytime I need a snack filled with fatty goodness, perfect for anyone following a ketogenic diet and struggling to eat some extra fat!
Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Nutrition per serving:
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins collagen peptides
- 1/2 c. coconut oil
- 1/2 c. natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. stevia
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Melt together coconut oil & peanut butter on LOW heat
- Add in cocoa powder, heating until smooth
- Add in Vital Proteins collagen & stevia, heating until smooth
- Remove from heat & stir in vanilla extract
- Pour into molds (I used ice cube trays from the dollar store that had a silicon bottom)
- Freeze overnight
- Remove from molds & enjoy!