This is a go-to meal in my house.
I created this recipe by playing with spices until I found this combination – flavorful & moist, these meatballs will likely end up in your recipe rotation too!
I usually pair this meal with a salad and whole grain rice.
I hope you love it!
Turkey Parmesan Ranch Meatballs
Serves 4 (dependent on meatball size)
Nutrition/serving based on 4 servings:
Total Fat: 19g
Total Carbs: 4g
- 1 package ground turkey
- 1 medium egg
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1/4 c. – 1/2 c. Kraft parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (I just use my hands)
- Form mixture into balls and place on baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes, the bottom of the meatballs will have turned brown