I was so excited to grow my own tomatoes this year – knowing they were completely pesticide free, and hand-grown meant so much! I’ve never had the space to have a garden before, so being able to grow so many this summer has been the perfect way to get me eating more vegetables.
One of the reasons I love tomatoes is that they are an amazing source of vitamin C and iron, and are the most potent carotenoid antioxidant!
I find tomatoes absolutely delicious, and while I can eat them raw like grapes, I love to cook with them and try out recipes. I add these roasted tomatoes to ground beef, spaghetti squash, and salads!
Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Tomatoes
Nutrition per serving:
- 2 c. cherry/grape tomatoes
- 1.5 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. rosemary (dried or fresh)
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut tomatoes into halves, placing into a large bowl
- Add EVOO, rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper, and any other spices you may want
- Mix together well
- Pour mixture onto a baking sheet
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Enjoy topped on pasta, spaghetti squash, as a side, whatever your imagination brings you