This is a go to meal on a weekly basis for the BF and I. After the first time I made it, he insisted I make it weekly, he likes it THAT much! That says a lot in itself, let me tell you. He’s not a big fan of ground turkey when there is perfectly good ground beef available!
I combined two pinterest recipes into one, and played with the ingredients until I found one that creates a meatball that is full of flavor, and not dry! I hope you love it!
Turkey Parmesan Ranch Meatballs
Serves 4 (dependent on meatball size)
Nutrition/serving based on 4 servings:
Total Fat: 19g
Total Carbs: 4g
- 1 package ground turkey
- 1 medium egg
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1/4 c. – 1/2 c. Kraft parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (I just use my hands)
- Form mixture into balls and place on baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes, the bottom of the meatballs will have turned brown